Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Your silence blows my head off.




Dutch labmember Jeroen Tebbe has uploaded another great concept on Addictlab.com.

Here you have something ordinary and small, and let's admit it, a bit gross. Any thought of another human beings ear smear is not what I consider a feast. But ok, ear plugs are quite necessary and helpful, from a medical perspective that is.

So you take Jeroen's creative brainwaves, and hup, this little device becomes a communication tool. He uses a tongue in cheek humour that I can appreciate a lot.
The iDEAF should be a hit on the workfloor.

What am I saying, in your day to day relationship aswell.
The first one, for when she really isn't talking to you. Kind of saying: Talk to me, your silence is blowing my head of.
And the second one more for the opposite, when she talks too much. It would mean : Shut up, screw you...

Ok, I'll stop. My imagination is taking me too far.

Addictlab Labfile

No comments: