Monday, October 29, 2007

'A knife, a fork, a bottle and a cork.

That's the way we spell New York.'

I've been to New York quite a number of times, since I once started up Addict Inc there.
I even took my then Addict employees to sign their contracts in the restaurant on top of the WTC building.
It was called 'View on the World' and I thought that was appropriate for what I wanted to do with Addict.
Right vision, maybe. Wrong timing, for sure.
And I still remember Heather's email on 911: I saw the first tower go down.

I did go back after 9 11 to do a much apreciated New York Mutation Project , in a local art gallery, with contributions of artists from all over the world on the event.
Addict Inc didn't quite kick off, and I needed to focus on the main office in Belgium, but my love for the city remains.

The reason now is quite interesting. I'll keep you informed.

No comments: